Victoria shopping centre, 324-325 Chartwell Square, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS2 5SP
Monday-Friday 10am-12pm 1pm-4pm
- Understanding Universal Credit and other benefits with the Citizen Advice Bureau (CAB). This will be weekly on Thursdays between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- Learning how to use computers, getting online, setting up emails, looking for work on the internet, putting together CVs and more with the Digital Housing Hub. This will be every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- National Careers Advice Service Get advice on the different stages of a job hunt, including how to improve your interview technique and write an effective CV. Fortnightly Fridays 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- South Essex Homes tenancy advice. This will be every Wednesdays between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
- Healthwatch Southend for information and support relating to health and social care issues. This will be Monthly (dates to be announced) between 1:00pm and 3:30pm.
- Peabody (Family Mosaic) will be operating a drop in clinic every Monday and Tuesday. They give support and guidance for residents with housing related issues to reduce the risk of homelessness and to help with independent living. This will be available every Monday & Tuesdays 10:00am and 4:00pm.
The Victoria Hub can be found in the Victoria shopping centre on the 1st floor, along the walkway leading to Southend Victoria train station. Go up the stairs and walk towards the Southend Victoria train station entrance, the HUB will be on your right;
Alternatively you can take the escalator from outside Southend Victoria train station, enter the Victoria shopping centre and the HUB will be on your left.