SEH Tenancy advice support

Tenancy advice from South Essex homes

Wednesdays  Victoria Hub        10:00Am-04:00PM

Residents of Southend can come into the hub every Wednesdays to speak to a South Essex Homes housing officer that will provide advice and support on a wide range of issues. From helping resident to apply for social and sheltered housing to helping resident with council and housing benefit, as well as any housing related questions or issues that you may have. The sessions are run as a drop in, so no appointment is necessary, however you may have to wait to be seen if we are busy.