Peabody (formally Family Mosaic) offers support if you are experiencing a range of problems that are impacting on your health, housing or financial wellbeing.
Our staff can support you around a range of different areas to enable to you become as independent as possible. The support includes:
- Maintaining an independent tenancy
- Linking in with healthcare services
- Budgeting and managing money and benefits
- Increasing social and living skills and broader support networks
- Links into educations, training and work opportunities
Every customer has a support plan that reflects your support needs and aspirations. Support workers regularly review these plans with you to make sure that they still reflect your needs. Your support worker can also help you to referrals to other local agencies, in case you need additional specialist support.
Peabody are currently providing face to face support by appointment only Tuesday 1pm-4pm at the Victoria Hub. Please call 01702 445870 to book an appointment.
We will update you if this changes in the future.