Peabody ( Formally Family Mosaic ) offers Southend Floating Support service offers support if you are experiencing a range of problems that are impacting on your health, housing or financial wellbeing.
Our staff can support you around a range of different areas to enable to you become as independent as possible. The support includes:
- Maintaining an independent tenancy
- Linking in with healthcare services
- Budgeting and managing money and benefits
- Increasing social and living skills and broader support networks
- Links into educations, training and work opportunities
Every customer has a support plan that reflects your support needs and aspirations. Support workers regularly review these plans with you to make sure that they still reflect your needs. Your support worker can also help you to referrals to other local agencies, in case you need additional specialist support.
Further information can be found by visiting their Southend Floating Support web page.
Peabody will be providing support on Monday 10-12pm, Tuesday 10-4pm and Thursday 1-4pm at the Victoria Hub and Wednesday at the Shoebury Hub from 10am and 4pm.