We serve the community of Southend-on-Sea by providing a quality advice and information service.
To achieve this we uphold the aims and principles of the CAB Service.
Aims of the CAB Service
- To ensure that individuals do not suffer through lack of knowledge of their rights and responsibilities or of the service available; or through an inability to express their needs effectively and, equally;
- To exercise a responsible influence on the development of social policies and services, both locally and nationally.
Four Principles of the CAB Service
From the Victoria Hub we offer
- Free, confidential advice. Who ever you are.
- We help people overcome their problems and campaign on big issues when their voices need to be heard.
- We value diversity, champion equality and challenge discrimination and harassment.
- We’re here for everyone.
Citizens Advice Southend are currently unable to have face to face appointments due to COVID. However we can refer you to Citizens Advice if you need support. You can also use technology at The Hub to facilitate Zoom calls with CAB.
We will update you if this changes in the future.