We serve the community of Southend-on-Sea by providing a quality advice and information service.
To achieve this we uphold the aims and principles of the CAB Service.
Aims of the CAS Service
- To ensure that individuals do not suffer through lack of knowledge of their rights and responsibilities or of the service available; or through an inability to express their needs effectively and, equally;
- To exercise a responsible influence on the development of social policies and services, both locally and nationally.
Four Principles of the CAB Service
From the Hub in Victoria Plaza we offer
- Free, confidential advice. Who ever you are.
- We help people overcome their problems and campaign on big issues when their voices need to be heard.
- We value diversity, champion equality and challenge discrimination and harassment.
- We’re here for everyone.
Citizens Advice Southend is at the Community Hub on Tuesdays 10:00am and 4:00pm (Victoria Hub) And Thursdays 10:00am and 4:00pm (Shoebury Hub) . Further information about Southend Citizen Advice can be found by visiting their website