1. hi im on pip disabiled benifit as ive have diffrernt illness my partner works but had his over time and weekends cut i cant work due to ilness and astma and we are not coping with money i got told u mite be able to help us

    1. Hello

      The Citizens Advice Southend would be the best service to help, at present our Victoria Hub is Closed. We have a Hub at Shoebury 151 West Road Shoeburyness Citizens Advice have a drop in on Wednesdays 10-4. The Main Citizen Advice office is below.

      The Citizens Advice Southend
      1 Church Road
      SS1 2AL

      For advice please call 0344 477 0808

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *